The top ten poems of Eureka – ποίηση Κομπετίτιον have been selected. Huge congratulations to all the top ten contestants. Huge appreciation to all the participants.The selection was done on the basis of the total number of shares, views, and internal judges’ scores.
1. A TALE OF TRAGEDY | Upahar Simkhada |
2. FALLEN VERDICT | Anesh Maharjan |
3. SOCIETY AS A MATHEMAGICIAN | Prerana Kattel |
4. KATHMANDU, PLEASE CALL FOR ME |Manasa Pradhan |
5. AM I STILL BEAUTIFUL? | Shubhika Baral |
6. THANK YOU, MY SOUL | Radhika Halan |
7. I WISH IF MY IMAGINATION WOULD GET INTO REALITY | Pujan Kharel |
8. HUMANITY | Biyush Suwal |
9. VOICE OF AN ORPHAN | Babeeta Kafle |
10. A MOMENT OF MY CHILDHOOD | Prichha Giri |
“Eureka” – is an open-category and open-for all online English Poetry Competition organized by Nepthage, a recently launched website for young Nepali Amateur Writers in collaboration with Lokopakar, an organization for youths development, and BVS, a Kathmandu based educational institute. NoteEUreka
Now it’s the time for the real battle to kick in. The top three poems will be selected on the basis of internal judge’s marks, social media engagement , and total readership on the website and the number of votes done digitally.